The Authors

Sonja Tan and Quentin Loke

Any Objections? (:




Songs





New Laptop

Tag Me!

Cbox recommended.

Links

  • Audrey
  • Adrienne
  • AngelSteph
  • CherylLim
  • Franny Francie
  • Gabriel
  • Isaac
  • Jerusha
  • Janice
  • Melissa Tian
  • Mr. Don
  • Nick Teh
  • Sarah
  • Shauness
  • VernisSerene


  • Archives

    Credits

    Skin edited by
  • Jiemin
  • .

    All the pics collected from
  • DeviantArt
  • .

    Edited by
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • .

    Funny Americans!!! / Thursday, September 06, 2007


    I was reading Isaac's blog (My son) and i can't help myself, but put this up. Hope you enjoy yourself with it...cos i think you'll have a good laugh over it!



    Enjoyed it?

    Ps. Chris just ran into the room, to announce his new found funny video on YouTube, check it out! =)



    I know is so bad to laugh at her...and it must be quite bad to be talked about and laughed at, at every talk show in the world! But, what is she thinking???? =p

    Okay, i'm just getting used to the American culture ;) Well be spending 3 weeks in America early next year...so i got to get myself familiar with things there :D

    Hugz



    I painted my dreams at Thursday, September 06, 2007